Exciting-ness!!

Well.. as some of you guys know from facebook.. I'm ENGAGED!!! ^_^ Yep. its true. I'm officially the fiance of Benjamin! just wanted to let ya'll know =P I wish I could've told some of ya'll in person.. but you know how fast word gets around.
and yeah
I gotta go to bed to get some sleep for church tomorrow!! Yay!
love ya'll!

Comments

Hannah said…
yahoooooooooo!!!
I'm soooo happy for you and Ben!!!
♥ ya girl
Wesley said…
Congrats, Bethany! =D I'm sooooooo happy for you two!!!!
Emily said…
haha, today at church was funny....our very long hug =P At least I was getting to hug someone I loved ;)
Cara said…
Congrats, Bethany! I meant to talk to you Sunday, but I didn't get to. Let me know if you need help with your wedding!
Cara said…
You know...serving punch or whatever. I've helped with a wedding or two and it is fun!
Cara said…
Though of course seeing the wedding would be fun, too! (sorry, I keep pressing publish then thinking of something more to say!) -It's up to you :-).
Mel said…
Congratulations, BJ. I'm really happy for you. I'm glad your Prince Charming arrived so soon!! I know how much you want to be a wife and mother!!! God bless you and Benjamin tons!!

Love,
*Mel

Popular Posts