Life.
Is Amazing. Yes, life is hard.. but still Amazing.
oh. and I don't like pink.
God blows me away. Seriously, the way He makes everything just fall into place is just.. wow.
So.. I leave for the beach sunday. I'm... not excited really. Stupid me planned school for the week, so I'll be busy with that. But thats good since niether Marty or Brandon are going so it will be just me, well and mom and dad of course.
I can't wait to be done with school.. which is why I'm doing it this summer. I'll be done with all of Highschool in November. Maybe if I can get some of my excitedness of it to be over.. and move it to excitedness to do it... no, wait. Never mind I'm never excited to do school =P
Yesterday I got to hang out with a bunch of old people with Ben. My grandmother had asked me to sing for her senior group for her church. So I said I would, but I asked Ben to play guitar since I was too chicken =P I Love old people. they are soo hilarious! also I got to go on my first boat ride.
... august. its almost August. which means. on August 10th it will be one year since my Papaw died.. and it still feels like it was yesterday.
but.. even still. It is well with my soul. Really =)
I've never been so peaceful and content as I am now. Nor have I ever been so happy! God is the one who I give alll the glory to. because. I wouldn't be soo happy or peaceful or content without Him and what He has given me. Thank You God!
Ohh and I saw a rainbow the other day. ^_^ Whenever I see one.. I always wonder what it would've been like to see the first rainbow.
We painted our living room green. haha. Going from a dark purple to green is a big change.. but I love change. and I love the color green. especially since I convinced mom to go with a brighter green rather than a muted green.
and now. I must go do laundry and clean my room and all that jazz. Gotta start getting ready for the beach.. although I probably won't end up actually really starting to get ready for it until tomorrow night. =P
Life is good. Really reallly reallyy Good. ^_^ Thank you God!
oh. and I don't like pink.
end of story.
Comments
Hope you have fun at the beach and that you get whatever school done that you need to...
At times, I would love to be done with school. But, then I remember God put me in this season...and there is a reason why I'm still in it. Not sure if that makes sense....but just basically, I would encourage you to not rush through your highschool years! God has an amazing plan ;)
I love old people too. They are funny, but I also love to adsorb wisdom from them...and to learn what life was like when they were a teen. Sooo interesting....
Aw...sorry. I know this must be really tough for you. *hugs*
haha, I do like pink. =P Although it's not my all time favorite color.