Smile
Thats just what I do. I have to keep a smile on my face. No matter what is going on I always have at least 1 reason to smile. That reason is Jesus. Most of the time I have way more than one reason to smile... and more than likely when smiling becomes more difficult, I only have 1 reason to cry.
Keeping a smile on my face is what I have to do. I want to be this overly happy person. Happy because I have Jesus with me. Always.. He's never going to leave me. Never.
I smile because He's my Best Friend, Lover of My Soul, Comforter, and Father.
He's more than enough for me. Jesus Loves me! How can I not smile?
He's more than enough for me. Jesus Loves me! How can I not smile?
Lord, Thy will be done. Not mine.
Thats what I'm trying to do. Give everything to the Lord. Because He can take the one thing we think we have totally under control, and turn into something we never even imagined or thought possible. He can take the good things we hold onto so tight and turn them into even better things. If only we would give them to Him completely. If only we would not hold on so tight.
Thats my goal. Give things to God. Let Him do with them what He wills, His will is better than mine.
Death to self brings life.
You say let it go, You say let it go
You say life is waiting for the one's who lose control
You say you will be, everything I need
You said if I lose my life it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go. - Let it Go by Tenth Avenue North.
You say you will be, everything I need
You said if I lose my life it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go. - Let it Go by Tenth Avenue North.
Comments