precious
As most of you already know.. Me and Ben have a little one on the way!! Oct. 14th is the due date! I seriously can't wait!
We went to the doc. yesterday and had an ultrasound.. Our precious Little One is doing very well. everything was normal. And he or she is right on track with the due date. :) Praise God!....
Hopefully everything will continue to be normal.
I've been doing pretty good.. no morning sickness at all (again, Praise God!). The only trouble I've had is eating. Nothing ever sounds good. But.. I'll take that over morning sickness any day!
Now its time for breakfast.
We went to the doc. yesterday and had an ultrasound.. Our precious Little One is doing very well. everything was normal. And he or she is right on track with the due date. :) Praise God!....
Hopefully everything will continue to be normal.
I've been doing pretty good.. no morning sickness at all (again, Praise God!). The only trouble I've had is eating. Nothing ever sounds good. But.. I'll take that over morning sickness any day!
Now its time for breakfast.
Comments