Baby Humphrey
Soo.. Wednesday, May 11th, we found out that Our little baby Humphrey is a boy! ^_^ his name is Shane Humphrey (no middle name yet) and he is perfectly healthy, (thank you God!) so now we can finally paint and decorate his room!
We were thinking animals/noah's ark theme.. but I found a reallyyy cute pirate set that we both think is soo adorable.. so I don't know what the room will end up being :P
Tomorrow I have a mother/daughter banquet at my mamaw Cooks church so that should be interesting. Sunday is church and caregroup!
Monday is going to Mamaw's Calverts to help her clean her house.Wednesday or Thursday is hanging out with my sister Marissa!! and then the week after that......
1 year anniversary vacation with My Hubby!! <3 can't wait!
Comments
I love the name Shane! so cute :) Boys are so fun!
I usually don't share my real name on blogger but I couldn't resist, your sister and I share the same first name! :) You don't hear the name Marissa very often so its fun when hearing it :)
I look forward to your future posts :)
much love,
Samarah♥