BEACH!
Well saturday we leave for the beach! Yay for the salty ocean air!
But.
I hate packing. and I've been less than motivated to get all the laundry washed, dried, and folded. Not to mention cleaning the kitchen and the bedrooms and bathrooms. Why can't I be motivated when I need to be?
Anywho. gonna go work on folding them clothes. Watching the new three stooges movie which is pretty good.. not NEAR as good as the actual 3 stooges. but its a laugh.
But.
I hate packing. and I've been less than motivated to get all the laundry washed, dried, and folded. Not to mention cleaning the kitchen and the bedrooms and bathrooms. Why can't I be motivated when I need to be?
Anywho. gonna go work on folding them clothes. Watching the new three stooges movie which is pretty good.. not NEAR as good as the actual 3 stooges. but its a laugh.
Comments