Mission (almost) Accomplished.
So today has been pretty exciting for me. Nothing cool or anything. I'm just proud of myself. Who would've thought that housework would make me feel so accomplished. I got up, took care of Shane, laid him down for a nap, then cleaned my kitchen and microwave, and then I went walking with my mom. Even though we only made it 2 times around the mall it was good to get out a little bit. Now I'm cooking supper and then after that maybe watch some White Collar or Doctor Who while vacuum and fold clothes.
I did have a bit of a rough patch. But I'm just trying to remember to keep my focus ALWAYS on the Lord and to keep praying to Him for strength, patience, and diligence. I know He will be faithful and provide me with new ways to be strong, patient, and diligent.
So now I'm going to go because the microwave thawing out are ground beef for tacos is calling my name.
Remember. if you're feeling weary:
Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
I did have a bit of a rough patch. But I'm just trying to remember to keep my focus ALWAYS on the Lord and to keep praying to Him for strength, patience, and diligence. I know He will be faithful and provide me with new ways to be strong, patient, and diligent.
So now I'm going to go because the microwave thawing out are ground beef for tacos is calling my name.
Remember. if you're feeling weary:
Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Comments