everyday stuff.
I've been having a great week. The other day I got our bedroom all nice and clean, it was wayy overdue. I got our bathroom cleaned up too so now hopefully we can finish getting it ready to paint. (yay!)
yesterday I got to go to my friend Emily's house. We baked scones and watched An Affair to Remember, and talked. I got to see her dog Cooper and he's such a cutie! I had such a great time!
Today I was looking online for some inspiration for my living room and.. ended up finding inspiration for Shane's nursery. So super excited about it. I've decided to make the crib bedding instead of buying one. Reason #1, I can't find anything I like, or if I do its not the right colors. and #2 it will be unique and one of a kind. Soo yeah I'll need some help from my wonderful mom :) since I can't really sew. I probably could I'm just not confident enough.
I think I finally know what I want as far as furniture in our 2nd living room/den area. So I'm excited! and I really want to finish getting it all cleaned out so we can paint. So we gotta pretty much paint our whole house but I'm excited. Because its the first time I that I have an idea of what I want.
So yeah I think we are gonna head out to go shopping for those things that you always run out of. Cat food, trash bags, paper towels and such. anddd maybe I can convince Ben to swing by Goodwill, Salvation Army, or Value Village to look around.
Comments