everyday stuff
I feel "pregnant" today.. I guess. this being our first baby I'm not sure if I really know what "pregnant" feels like. but this is what I imagined 'pregnant' would feel like. my stomach is big and is only gonna get much bigger.. but that means Baby Shane is growing which is such a good thing. I actually feel like I'm carrying something in there now. :P its funny how he never fails to wake up right when I want to go to sleep. and i'm not talking about 'lets roll over' kinda wake up.. no its full force kicking and moving a ton. Guess he's gonna be a night owl like me. oh, I love him so much already!
i just hate that when I eat. 5(or less)minutes later my stomach hurts.. we ate supper at like 8:30.. and its 10 now and my stomach still hurts. i think it has changed from 'i-ate-too-much' kinda pain to 'i'm hungry'. but I'm still not sure. I don't want to eat more and hurt longer..
I was really looking forward to ice cream for dessert. but sugar just doesn't sound appealing right now.
But its all good. Shane is healthy and doing good. that's all that matters to me.
maybe i'll go kick some butt on halo:reach.. idk.
also.. my husband is making bread.. MMmmm smells sooo good!
and now I can't decide whether to watch My Fair Lady or Oklahoma.... or just stick to playing halo...
Comments