and you thought I fell off the face of the earth.. again.
I know I certainly felt like I fell off the face of the earth. A week is really a long time to be away from home. The longest I've ever been away is like 2 or 3 weeks.. but we were driving across America so it didn't really seem that long to be gone. I know people go away for more than a week all the time. But we rarely do. We normally do weekend trips.
I've discover that while I LOVE going on vacation and getting away from home. I really LOVE being home too. And I think that is sometimes what I'm most thankful about vacations. I come home more thankful for.. well, Home. Especially when you have a little one who is having trouble sleeping. But I expected that so it wasn't a huge deal.
I really enjoyed going to Oak Island. I've never been there before so it was cool to go to a new place... I got some souvenirs: A T-shirt and Nail Polish :p haha. I really wish they made nail polish with the the little places written on them for official souvenirs. Cause I pretty much collect nail polish and it would be cool to have some that say: Oak Island, Myrtle Beach. etc.
anywho.
my lunch is here. and that means my Hubby is here too! Ttyl
I've discover that while I LOVE going on vacation and getting away from home. I really LOVE being home too. And I think that is sometimes what I'm most thankful about vacations. I come home more thankful for.. well, Home. Especially when you have a little one who is having trouble sleeping. But I expected that so it wasn't a huge deal.
I really enjoyed going to Oak Island. I've never been there before so it was cool to go to a new place... I got some souvenirs: A T-shirt and Nail Polish :p haha. I really wish they made nail polish with the the little places written on them for official souvenirs. Cause I pretty much collect nail polish and it would be cool to have some that say: Oak Island, Myrtle Beach. etc.
anywho.
my lunch is here. and that means my Hubby is here too! Ttyl
Comments