New Year.
My new years resolutions?
1. Read my Bible a ton more.
2. Work out more.
3. Be more healthy, eating healthy etc.
4. Post on here more.
I think that last one will be the most challenging of all. Its not easy finding time to get on here and post when I got two little ones running around. But hey, other people do it.. So I think I can too.
I only posted 1 time in 2013. I have got to change that. Shooting for at least 50 posts this year. Because I really love to write. Just right now I feel like I have nothing to say.
And my 2 crazy resolutions:
1.Get a tattoo.
2. Get my nose pierced/
1. Read my Bible a ton more.
2. Work out more.
3. Be more healthy, eating healthy etc.
4. Post on here more.
I think that last one will be the most challenging of all. Its not easy finding time to get on here and post when I got two little ones running around. But hey, other people do it.. So I think I can too.
I only posted 1 time in 2013. I have got to change that. Shooting for at least 50 posts this year. Because I really love to write. Just right now I feel like I have nothing to say.
And my 2 crazy resolutions:
1.Get a tattoo.
2. Get my nose pierced/
Comments