this is my place.
Here I was thinking I had forgot about this place for good. I haven't posted in 3 years and haven't logged on in about the same. I really logged on here to shut it down but I don't seem to have the strength to now that I logged in. Its nice to know I have a place to come write, even if I don't use it very much at all.
The truth is, I haven't been able to write in a long, long time. Thoughts haven't swirled around my head aching to get out in who knows how long. Probably because I don't particularly have a huge amount of time to put into keeping a blog going. I know other people do it all the time and it becomes there job to do something they love. which is awesome. but I don't have the time very often to get on here and write. Being a momma of 4 kids 5 and under is no joke and takes a lot of time.
and yet I still hold onto to this little corner. My little, insignificant, space.
I wish I had more to say but I don't. Although, mostly because a dirty diaper is calling my name. lol
.... So long for now. Who knows when I'll be here again. hopefully soon.... but I make so promises.
The truth is, I haven't been able to write in a long, long time. Thoughts haven't swirled around my head aching to get out in who knows how long. Probably because I don't particularly have a huge amount of time to put into keeping a blog going. I know other people do it all the time and it becomes there job to do something they love. which is awesome. but I don't have the time very often to get on here and write. Being a momma of 4 kids 5 and under is no joke and takes a lot of time.
and yet I still hold onto to this little corner. My little, insignificant, space.
I wish I had more to say but I don't. Although, mostly because a dirty diaper is calling my name. lol
.... So long for now. Who knows when I'll be here again. hopefully soon.... but I make so promises.
Comments