Well... I've been sick since thursday. so that has made this weekend pretty boring. I couldn't eat much for three days, had a sore throat, stuffy nose, fever (only thursday night), and weakness. But I feel much better today. :) If I can get rid of my sore throat I'd be super! I don't really mind having a stuffy nose or being a little hoarse.... except for the fact that I have choir and I probably won't be able to sing... anyways.....

I took the opportunity to watch Pride & Prejudice and North & South... probably my two most favorite movies. even though I have like.. a ton of favorites, these two really on the very top.

Saturday wasn't so bad. We went to my parents since my dad had already been sick. We went to look at a silver 86 (??) Monte Carlo SS (my dream car), so that was fun. then we had grilled hamburgers.

today me and my Husband watched Nascar and Just Married.(hilarious movie.) I actually enjoyed watching the race since I kinda know who some of the drivers are... Jeff Gordon won.. who I was pulling for this time, only because he was in the lead near the end and he had the coolest looking car. But normally I'm a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan.

So yeah thats all for now. I'm tired so...

goodnight people.

Comments

Popular Posts