its been awhile.
Yeah more than 6 months since I've written anything.. ahh the shame.
I really do love to write things. I'm just not good at thinking of anything to write. So I don't really consider myself a writer.
Anywho. An update on things.
Shane is now almost 9 months old. He's crawling and pulling up on everything. Eating baby food like crazy. Still no teeth yet. But I think he might be about to get some. He's been fussy and chewing on his fingers a lot. Hopefully they'll come in soon. I feel so bad for him when he's hurting.
He's finally starting to sleep through the night more. About every other night he sleeps until 8am which is soo nice. Here ares some recent pictures of My Buddy.
Also something else new. We got a camper! Its really nice and we got such a huge deal on it. I can't wait to go camping now! Here are some pics.
(those mirrors back there are the closet. its huge!)







Comments