Just something to think about.
You know. I was thinking. (dangerous, I know)
isn't it funny how we always complain about life.. but we still want to live.
We complain about the weather, our house, our family, our church, our friends, our life. Then we come back and say, "not that I want to die or anything." We complain about everything in this world. but we still want to live in it.
funny.
How easily we are dissatisfied.
this probably makes no sense..
isn't it funny how we always complain about life.. but we still want to live.
We complain about the weather, our house, our family, our church, our friends, our life. Then we come back and say, "not that I want to die or anything." We complain about everything in this world. but we still want to live in it.
funny.
How easily we are dissatisfied.
this probably makes no sense..
Comments