Yes. I read Crossway's blog. =D
“When we cannot trace His hand we must trust His heart.” - Charles Spurgeon
^^
Yes, this is from Crossway's blog. But it helped me and I hope will encourage you.
Also.
I'm gonna start to post a Bible verse (or 2 or 3) every time I am online.
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. That by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." - Ramans 12:2 (NIV/ESV)
"You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." Ephesians 4:22-24
The reason I post these is because I realize that the flow of my thoughts has been... not Christ-like.
But He is so faithful to show me this. Now I'm doing something about it. He is changing the way I think. My attitude about everything. Its truly Amazing... I can't even begin to tell you how much Happier and content I am. Its awesome. I love God. Honestly.
Also.
I found my Bible today.. well my NIV Bible... this makes me Joyous.
Thank God. Seriously.
Jesus really is My #1. and. It feels great. Really it does. I can't explain it.
Only Jesus,only Jesus
Give us Jesus, we cry!
Only Jesus, only Jesus
The Pearl of greatest price!
^^
Yes, this is from Crossway's blog. But it helped me and I hope will encourage you.
Also.
I'm gonna start to post a Bible verse (or 2 or 3) every time I am online.
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. That by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." - Ramans 12:2 (NIV/ESV)
"You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." Ephesians 4:22-24
The reason I post these is because I realize that the flow of my thoughts has been... not Christ-like.
But He is so faithful to show me this. Now I'm doing something about it. He is changing the way I think. My attitude about everything. Its truly Amazing... I can't even begin to tell you how much Happier and content I am. Its awesome. I love God. Honestly.
Also.
I found my Bible today.. well my NIV Bible... this makes me Joyous.
Thank God. Seriously.
I believe in living bigger than I'm living now.
Only Jesus,only Jesus
Give us Jesus, we cry!
Only Jesus, only Jesus
The Pearl of greatest price!
Comments