Ok so the last like 5 things I have posted were all photos.
I don't know. I just can't write at this moment in time.
Maybe its because life is rough.
"life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get." - Forrest Gump.
Ain't that the truth.
But through all of it God is here, right here with me guiding my steps. I know He's planned this and Somehow it will all turn out for the better. It will make us stronger and closer to God and each other. Therefore, we are to: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
So my life is gonna be Fearless. Because I have nothing to fear. God is with me. Nothing can take that away. Nothing.
My new favorite CD (other than After Edmund) that I don't own and have only heard on Youtube is Taylor Swifts new CD Fearless. I thought nothing would ever get me to actually like her music, but this did.
Her song Fearless, although talking about a date, is what I'm trying to live. Fealess, because Jesus Christ is my Savior.
"And I don't know how it gets better than this..
You (Jesus) take my hand and drag me head first. Fearless!"
Love that part.
and plus. I can play it on my gee-tar. =P
But. I'm really not that happy right now. I'm trying not to be impatient. God has His perfect timing and I just gotta get that through my thick head. I might think I know whats best. But I don't. Not really.
"this love is difficult, but its real
don’t be afraid we’ll make it out of this mess" - Taylor Swift.
don’t be afraid we’ll make it out of this mess" - Taylor Swift.
We'll make it somehow. I just know it.
Life is a day that doesn't last for long - Switchfoot.
Comments