Wednesday.

picture taken by Bethany Burton.
Today. Wednesday. Me and my mom went to the Southern Christmas show.
It was awesome!.. although I got reallyyy irritated at my mom when she wanted to stop near the end. After walking around for 6 hours I was ready to leave.
But its all good cause I got some Christmas presents for my friends.
Ohh. and I saw Emily!. That made my day too.
Cause you know you always go somewhere like that wondering if you are going to see anyone you know. But more than that. You wonder if
you are going to see someone you want to see.. or.. someone you are good friends with. So I was happy cause I got to see one of my best friends!
I also was glad that I got to try some food. hahaha. all I had had was a pancake.. I was hungry.
Still am.. but thats another topic.
I really love all the little scenes before you actually get into the Christmas show. Right after you buy tickets. All those scenes are just awesome. They seem so perfect.
Ohh ohh ohh,, and I saw Dar!! =D.. Dar was my drama teacher 2 years ago.. Yeah.. me and her are pretty much best friends.. not really. But she is really awesome! I miss her. I miss everyone from drama. I miss drama, period.
anywho.
The End.
P.S. You were probably reading this and thinking, That was..... "interesting"... hahaha.. sry. inside jokes. Some people hate them. but ohwell.
Comments
I was so happy to see you there too! I def. wasn't expecting it. I'm honored to be considered one of your best friends :D
yeah, the food is one of the best parts....
very /interesting/, btw ;) lol