Soooo..
I thought I would let y'all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth (at least not yet.) =P
......
I really don't have anything to say except that God is soooo Good! Seriously. He is!
I guess. I could just go on rambling... for the sake of posting something more than a few lines.. =P
I don't know about you but I think today is absolutely Beautiful... well from my window it is. All the grass and trees are darkened from being damp. A fog comes down to middle of the trees. It looks so different and yet so common. This is the kind of rain I like. I still wish it was sunny though =P. But it makes no difference. Today is Thursday, I Love Thursdays.
I wish they made packs of skittles with just the green ones in them...
I also wish I had something better to write.
We lean on God and trust Him to work things out. So, when things are working out, are we still Trusting in Him? Fully relying on Him? Even though what we needed (or thought we needed) worked out is "worked out" or so far it is. Well I'll put it this way. When things are going good, do we still depend on Him to keep us firm in Christ? or do we start relying on ourselves?
I'm more asking myself these questions, just so you know.
Well. I guess I better go to a lesson of math or something.
Comments