just because i can.

Its Sunday. (no duh)
definitely my all time favorite day of the week. Seriously.
And i'm really brain dead right now. I reallyyy want to post something that will interest you rather than just waste your time reading this.. 
Show Boat is a good movie. It has Howard Keel in it. =) so of course its a good movie.
I'm so wasting your time right now. 
lets see.
random facts.
Today is sunday.
Tomorrow is Monday. I hate monday. Its always bad.
I saw -BEN- today! =D 
saw Mickey Monday. That made me happy. :) I haven't seen him in over a year! almost 2 years. 
wow.
time flys.... no flies. =P
I wonder if anyone will comment and say.. "just because I can.. i don't get it"  
Whoa.
Thats awesome. (don't ask what was awesome, but now of course you're gonna ask)
I wonder 
just wonder. 
thats all. 
I marvel too. Marvel at God!!!!
Well I don't want to be done.. but I can't think over anything else to write =P
sooo.

THE END.
hehehe

Comments

Nathan said…
Hahaha whoa this is very very creative!! To not spoil it i'll hold off on commenting further until others read this...
morgan joy said…
verry nice post beth! i like this idea alot! ;)

Popular Posts