friends

"Friends are....
Someone near; someone dear
Someone to care for; to be there for.
Someone to do for; muddle through for.
Someone to share joy or despair with;
whichever betides them
someone to tend to be a friend to.
Someone to strive for, do or die for
Someone to smile once in awhile with;
whenever they're lonesome
I've a happy lot,
considering what I've got."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

"What is a friend? I will tell you...it is someone with whom
you dare to be yourself."

"And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends."



When you're sad,
When you're feeling low
When you're hurt and don't know where to go.
Think of me-
There I'll be,
Anytime you need a friend.

When you're down,
And your luck runs out,
Or if you're in trouble or in doubt,
It's OK-
Turn my way,
Anytime you need a friend.

When you're scared,
I will stay with you,
When you feel you're falling,
I'll lift you.
When you're heart breaks,
I'll ease your aches,
Whatever it takes, I'm in-
Anytime you need a friend.

All our lives,
Anywhere we are,
Just reach out-I'll never be too far.
Come what may
There I'll stay
Anytime you need a friend.

When you're scared,
I will stay with you,
When you feel you're falling,
I'll lift you.
When you're heart breaks,
I'll ease your aches,
Whatever it takes, I'm in-
Anytime you need a friend. - Anytime you need a friend by the Beu Sisters

Comments

Popular Posts