randomistic
I just don't feel close to God right now. He is the Healer of all hurt, I know. But what if I don't want this hurt to heal. I miss Papaw. I will never see him again. I'm scared of letting the pain of his death go. I'm scared that if I let the pain and freshness of it go then I might loose all the memories. Papaw was a walking miracle. I just wish he was still walking. Thats all.
---------------------------------------------------
I don't expect life to be easy. It hasn't been yet and I'm not holding out for smooth sailing in the future. Not everyone likes this philosophy, but it makes sense to me because when life hits and skids, I don't have to regroup as my as the people who walk around in a cloud like the world owes them a joyful existence.
Life is Hard.
But then, if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.
---------------------------------------------------
I don't expect life to be easy. It hasn't been yet and I'm not holding out for smooth sailing in the future. Not everyone likes this philosophy, but it makes sense to me because when life hits and skids, I don't have to regroup as my as the people who walk around in a cloud like the world owes them a joyful existence.
Life is Hard.
But then, if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.
Comments
"If it was easy it wouldn't be any fun" - how true that is...