Me.

I am Thankful for:
Jesus Christ.
What He did.
My Dad & Mom
Marty and Brandon < my bestest friends ever!
Beth
Ying
Ming
Caleb
Justin
Megan
Morgan
Zach
Jessi
Whitney
Nathan
Kelley
Hannah
Stuart
Scad
Mark
--------------
I love the rain.
Thunder is even cooler.
Rainbows are practically the reason Amazing is a word.
The grass is green. haha really? it is. and I wouldn't have it any other color.
Sunsets are what inspired photography... maybe
Camera's are amazing. period.
I love my room.
Blue is my favorite color.
Although my favorite colors together are green and navy blue.
I spend more time on Fb than I should.
Life is Hard.
But if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun.
God is my life line.
Without Him my life is meaningless.
I love church. really. honestly. I do love church.
I love to read, but could do it more often than I do.
I love Michael Buble's music.
I love people.
I love to talk with people.
James Bond 007 is my TV hero.
Jesus is my real life Hero.
I'm totally Daddy's girl.
I Love my papaw very much.
I miss him like crazy.
Always will.
Life is.. fun. For the most part.
I love life.
I hate life.
I love God.
He gets me through Life.
I love to write.
Doodle pretty much kicks butt.
I'm a very simple person.
I'm not like you.
I'm not like anyone else.
If I'm like anyone at all I'm probably most like my mom.
I want to be like Jesus.
I want to be beautiful from the inside, out.
Life doesn't make sense.
But God does.
Skype is better than AIM.
Auburn is pretty awesome.. although I have yet to watch a game.
NC State is amazing. I will always be a fan.
Frisbee is my favorite sport.
Choir is my life. other than all that stuff up there =P
Abort73 is amazing.
Abortion is murder!
And they aren't pro-choice.
They are pro-abortion.
"Would abortion bother us more if they used Guns?"
I'm standing up for what I believe in.
The problem today is no one is using their voices.
Come on just shout it out.
I wear shirts about murder.
Because.. Abortion is murder.
There are no words to describe Love.
Love is love.
God is Love.
Jesus is my Savior.
Blue sky. I prefer purple and pink skies.
I love to drive..
I want to work.
Not for my whole life though.
I just wanna be a godly wife and mom.
and these are so not in order.
I miss him sometimes.
But not all the time.
I'm very confused about what God wants me to do about him.
I think God told me along time ago what I need to do. I did it. But have second thoughts.
I hate dreams.
really.
hate.
dreams.
I love going to bed.
I don't particularly like getting out of bed.
I like Volleyball.
I love guns.
Monte Carlo SS 1987 is my dream car.
and I'll stop here.

Comments

Nathan said…
Haha Bethany you're so random, it's awesome!! :-D Keep being awesome!!

Popular Posts