Love.
Nothing is more important than love.
And I'm not only talking about romantic kind of Love.
I'm talking about Love in general.
Loving God.
Loving your family.
Loving Friends.
Loving your neighbor as yourself.
Loving the people that are hard to Love.
Loving your Husband/wife/.
Just Loving God and people.
I mean think about it.
God IS Love.
Love has to be the most amazing thing God ever created.
Take Harry Potter for example. Whats the reason Voldemort couldn't kill Harry in the beginning? Because Harry's mother loved him so much that she sacrificed herself to save Harry. Voldemort never understood why he couldn't kill Harry. Voldemort didn't have love. Never knew love. So he couldn't understand. anyway. forgive me if that isn't totally true to the story.. I haven't read the books in a while, which I need to do again. ohh and excuse me.. "he who must not be named".. nevermind Voldemort is easier to type.
anyyywayyy..
You get the idea.
I'm obsessed with God's Love right now if you haven't noticed.
I don't know why. Maybe because just sitting here typing about God's Love or even just God Himself makes me happy. And I've had a really good/bad day. The first part was amazing. Thanks to Beth =D.
The second part. Not so good.
I was lonely.
I hate being lonely.
I don't mind being by myself but I hate to be alone.
If that makes sense.
It makes sense to me.
And God knows what I'm talking about.
So thats all that matters.
I Love God. My God loves.
anywho..
its late.. I should be in bed.. butttttt haha I'm not.
so I'm out of stuff to write..
andd. So as not to repeat myself I'm ending this note...although I gotta say it one more time =P
I LOVE My JESUS!
Jesus LOVES Me!
wow.
awesome.
And I'm not only talking about romantic kind of Love.
I'm talking about Love in general.
Loving God.
Loving your family.
Loving Friends.
Loving your neighbor as yourself.
Loving the people that are hard to Love.
Loving your Husband/wife/.
Just Loving God and people.
I mean think about it.
God IS Love.
Love has to be the most amazing thing God ever created.
Take Harry Potter for example. Whats the reason Voldemort couldn't kill Harry in the beginning? Because Harry's mother loved him so much that she sacrificed herself to save Harry. Voldemort never understood why he couldn't kill Harry. Voldemort didn't have love. Never knew love. So he couldn't understand. anyway. forgive me if that isn't totally true to the story.. I haven't read the books in a while, which I need to do again. ohh and excuse me.. "he who must not be named".. nevermind Voldemort is easier to type.
anyyywayyy..
You get the idea.
I'm obsessed with God's Love right now if you haven't noticed.
I don't know why. Maybe because just sitting here typing about God's Love or even just God Himself makes me happy. And I've had a really good/bad day. The first part was amazing. Thanks to Beth =D.
The second part. Not so good.
I was lonely.
I hate being lonely.
I don't mind being by myself but I hate to be alone.
If that makes sense.
It makes sense to me.
And God knows what I'm talking about.
So thats all that matters.
I Love God. My God loves.
anywho..
its late.. I should be in bed.. butttttt haha I'm not.
so I'm out of stuff to write..
andd. So as not to repeat myself I'm ending this note...although I gotta say it one more time =P
I LOVE My JESUS!
Jesus LOVES Me!
wow.
awesome.
Matthew 22:37
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
John 13:1
"Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love."
"Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go"
By Your Side- Tenth Avenue North
Love is here
Love is now
Love is pouring from
His hands, from his brows
Love is near, it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from his side
'Cause love is here
Love is Here - Tenth Avenue North
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
John 13:1
"Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love."
"Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go"
By Your Side- Tenth Avenue North
Love is here
Love is now
Love is pouring from
His hands, from his brows
Love is near, it satisfies
Streams of mercy flowing from his side
'Cause love is here
Love is Here - Tenth Avenue North

Comments