does it need a title?
Whoa. ok my 3rd post today.. oh crap. Never mind. Its Dec. 6th already. ohwell. so much for that.
anyways. I found an awesome verse!.. it really hits me hard.
Titus 3:8, 14. - 8"So that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone... 14Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives."
I am NOT a productive person. Not at all. I hate school most of the time. I hate cleaning most of time. I just don't like to do what I don't want to do. And I don't want to do what I need to do. I'm just not productive. Most of the time.
But thats also because I'm lazy. reallyy lazy. Yes I can help it. But.. sometimes I don't want to. But I'm going to try..Try my best.. Thats all I can do.
Also. I read CrossWays Blog. Boy, did it help me! Mike Seaver's 'Words fitly Spoken' is amazing. I realize now what I have to do first to get back into God. Repent. Repent of the sins that I've had hidden away in my heart. Exactly what they are I don't know. Not all of them. But I do know that laziness is the main one. Its hard to own up to the fact that its my "fault" (for lack of a better word) that I felt like that today. Its not really anyone else's. And it is really my fault because I let myself feel low and blue. But I do feel tons better now. Thanks to God. Really. In all seriousness. I studied the "perseverence" verse and thought. I can do that. I CAN do it.. no more Can'ts. NO MORE. I CAN do this thing. But....... ONLY with God's help. Thats the only way. And I Know that He will always be there for me. Even when no one else is. He will be. He is all I need in this life. And hopefully. Maybe one day.. even if only for a moment, He will be all I want in this life. That.. is what I'm building myself for. That moment when I can truly say that I am fully content. That all I need and want is Christ. Even if its just for a moment.. ALL of My Hope will be in my Saviour.
Oh wait. Don't Forget! To run with Perseverence! and to Fix your eys on JESUS! trust me.. it helps.
Ok I think I'm done now.
....................................................... I LOVE MY JESUS!!!!!
Also.. this is Amazing.
Comments