My Birthday.
Yeah so I decided just to start a new post =P
It was incredible. Definitely the best birthday I've ever had.
For one thing, I got to celebrate it 3 times. I was sung to (including typed to =P) at least 10 times.
And. I had at least 50 people say happy birthday on facebook. Last I got about.. maybe 15. maybe 20. So.. I feel loved =P
I got these amazing shorts. Like AMAZING! for only $6.. and a shirt for $4. and some crappy finger nail polish for $2.50. yeah. Claire's has verrryyy bad finger nail polish quality wise. But. It was bue and sparkly. so how could I resist??
But yeah I painted my nails last night. and now.. pretty much all of the polish is off now. but hey it was cool for one night. Now I'm gonna paint them black cherry for frisbee. well not for frisbee but.. just because I don't wanna go with half blue nails.
and Now I want to Thank Every one who wrote on my wall or sent me an email.. Or. just to put it plainly. Anyone who said Happy Birthday.
You guys are amazing!!.. seriously!
And I thank God for ya'll everytime i pray. (which should be and is most of the time everyday)
And to Bestest friend ever. For just hanging out with me and being my friend. For letting me open up. And.. excepting my sillyness about things. You probably made the the happiest person in the world last night =P just so you know... I Love You like a sister!... and I have a reason why I can't name this person. sry for all those reading.
Also. Chuckles&Giggles rock!
It was incredible. Definitely the best birthday I've ever had.
For one thing, I got to celebrate it 3 times. I was sung to (including typed to =P) at least 10 times.
And. I had at least 50 people say happy birthday on facebook. Last I got about.. maybe 15. maybe 20. So.. I feel loved =P
I got these amazing shorts. Like AMAZING! for only $6.. and a shirt for $4. and some crappy finger nail polish for $2.50. yeah. Claire's has verrryyy bad finger nail polish quality wise. But. It was bue and sparkly. so how could I resist??
But yeah I painted my nails last night. and now.. pretty much all of the polish is off now. but hey it was cool for one night. Now I'm gonna paint them black cherry for frisbee. well not for frisbee but.. just because I don't wanna go with half blue nails.
and Now I want to Thank Every one who wrote on my wall or sent me an email.. Or. just to put it plainly. Anyone who said Happy Birthday.
You guys are amazing!!.. seriously!
And I thank God for ya'll everytime i pray. (which should be and is most of the time everyday)
And to Bestest friend ever. For just hanging out with me and being my friend. For letting me open up. And.. excepting my sillyness about things. You probably made the the happiest person in the world last night =P just so you know... I Love You like a sister!... and I have a reason why I can't name this person. sry for all those reading.
Also. Chuckles&Giggles rock!
Comments
well sometimes it's nice to be able to keep your secrets.