Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
a place to be.
'Dwell in possibility.' 'Forever is composed of nows.' - Emily Dickinson
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 13, 2008
Wesley's Birthday.. favorite Pictures.
Comments
Wesley
said…
If you check the html of the post, there is probably a "< u >" in there somewhere. =P
I must admit, those are some pretty good pictures. =) And who is that young man wearing the Becoming the Archetype shirt? =P
Joy.
said…
Oh thanks! I found it. I haven't done html in soo long. I miss it.
they are some awesome pics.
hahahaha =P
Emily
said…
great pictures! That was funnnnnnnn....
morgan joy
said…
haha, nice pics!!
Emily
said…
i love the one of you and Emily. :)
Popular Posts
September 18, 2019
Change.
August 23, 2012
BEACH!
Comments
I must admit, those are some pretty good pictures. =) And who is that young man wearing the Becoming the Archetype shirt? =P
they are some awesome pics.
hahahaha =P