life is not all about me.. but this post is.
I'm sick and tired of being let down. Ohh and guess what! It will never stop.
I will always be let down by people. Maybe God's trying to tell me I shouldn't count on people.
I used to love living in Kannapolis. But now I hate it. I want to move to Charlotte so I can be close to my friends.. close to church. And close so that I can go to movies with church friends without gas being an issue..
I want to go see bolt tomorrow with my friend.. but.. Brandon doesn't care to go which means I probably, more than likely won't be going. This makes me sad. Since this friend really cheers me up when I'm in moods like this.
I want to talk to a certain person. but can't. But... thank you again Nathan. =P
Monday has become my favorite day of the week.. although after Christmas it will cease to be so.
I've decided to let go of certain people, or person. For now anyway. If God wants something different from me then He'll get something different. But right now I feel God has been wanting me to step back for awhile. And thanks to circumstances, I can do so without being missed.
I'm soo incredibly thankful for Marissa, Morgan and Emily. I love you guys... well girls, to death! And I hope we only grow closer to God and each other.
I'm depressed right now. maybe not for the best of reasons. But.. I know that no one would understand except a few people.
I refuse to put a happy face on like everything is ok.
I think I just need to get past myself so that I can have a good day.
I love the song Psycho. I don't know why.. I just do.
I'm having a hard time getting back into God. I love Him sooo much. But I feel like I'm pushing the comfort He offers away. Like I can make it on my own.. when I know I can't. I know all of these things. But I'm still having a hard time letting Him help. Pray for me please?
I wish Pa-paw was here. Christmas without him just doesn't feel like Christmas. Christmas as in.. not celebrating Christ.. I love that part. But another kinda of Christmas.. like the family part of Christmas.
I Love stars. like the pin points in the sky... not celebrities. =P
Although.. Hugh Jackman can freaking sing.
I think I'm done now.
I will always be let down by people. Maybe God's trying to tell me I shouldn't count on people.
I used to love living in Kannapolis. But now I hate it. I want to move to Charlotte so I can be close to my friends.. close to church. And close so that I can go to movies with church friends without gas being an issue..
I want to go see bolt tomorrow with my friend.. but.. Brandon doesn't care to go which means I probably, more than likely won't be going. This makes me sad. Since this friend really cheers me up when I'm in moods like this.
I want to talk to a certain person. but can't. But... thank you again Nathan. =P
Monday has become my favorite day of the week.. although after Christmas it will cease to be so.
I've decided to let go of certain people, or person. For now anyway. If God wants something different from me then He'll get something different. But right now I feel God has been wanting me to step back for awhile. And thanks to circumstances, I can do so without being missed.
I'm soo incredibly thankful for Marissa, Morgan and Emily. I love you guys... well girls, to death! And I hope we only grow closer to God and each other.
I'm depressed right now. maybe not for the best of reasons. But.. I know that no one would understand except a few people.
I refuse to put a happy face on like everything is ok.
I think I just need to get past myself so that I can have a good day.
I love the song Psycho. I don't know why.. I just do.
I'm having a hard time getting back into God. I love Him sooo much. But I feel like I'm pushing the comfort He offers away. Like I can make it on my own.. when I know I can't. I know all of these things. But I'm still having a hard time letting Him help. Pray for me please?
I wish Pa-paw was here. Christmas without him just doesn't feel like Christmas. Christmas as in.. not celebrating Christ.. I love that part. But another kinda of Christmas.. like the family part of Christmas.
I Love stars. like the pin points in the sky... not celebrities. =P
Although.. Hugh Jackman can freaking sing.
I think I'm done now.
Comments
Anddd no problem, again =P
I would encourage you not to stop trusting people. But rather learn who are your true friends. I think God could be using this to teach you to rely on Him, rather than not to trust anyone. Trust is a core part to good relationships :)
I totally know what you mean about living far away from everything. It can be very challenging and frustrating.
I hope you will be able to go Bolt. It is always nice to spend time with special friends!
*skips a few lines*
I know what you mean about letting people go. It can be hard. It can be even more hard to trust that God will work and create opportunities for relationships if it is His will. I know that has been tough for me. And I feel like God has been working in me recently on that.
AW! Thank you Bethany! I love you too! Although, I feel like recently I haven't been keeping up with you as well as I should. Please forgive me for that. I know that things come up and lif e is busy, but that's not a good enough excuse. Just know that even the days I don't talk to you, you are on my mind and I am praying for you!
Bethany, I can understand. I know that you are probably going through an incredible about of stuff right now. Some I know of and probably some other stuff that I don't know about. I'm always here to talk to you if you ever want to talk about stuff :)
Like I've already said I few times, I will be praying for you--in fact I already am praying for you. Life is tough sometimes, but hang in there.....God will not let you down!
I can't wait to see you either at youth group or church! Love ya!
I think the word you were looking for was "distressed," not "depressed." I haven't known you to be distressed, even, so you cannot be depressed.
I know what you're talking about with the "Monday thing!" Haha...