Surprise!.. Concert. and New Blog
SUPRISE! i have awesome friends people.
Ok.. so. My amazing friends got together and decided to throw me and Brandon a surprise birthday party. It was amazingg.
How on earth did you guys know that was what I always wanted?? I just never had friends before that would actually come up with the idea themselves.
So. yes. Thank you guys soooo much! you have no idea what that meant to me! I just want to know one thing, who's idea was it in the first place? hehe.
Also. I wish my mom would've told me something.. so that i might've been able to put a shirt on that was ironed. Because. of course. All I knew was that Emily and her family were on a tight schedule so we had to get there AT 5 and no later. so i just threw on a shirt and went out the door. also. I didn't do a thing to my hair. but.. ohwell. I had a blast!!!!
ohh.. and picture of the famous Marshmellow coming soon.
and we opened birthday presents at home that night too. AND I GOT 2 (!) AUBURN HOODIES.. ohh yess that makes me joyous.
Concert.
ok so our choir concert was great for the most part. I was sweating the whole time. and my feet hurt because of stupid heels. But hey my friends came!! and thats all that matters to me. and they enjoyed it.. and probably didn't notice when we messed up. so. yeah it was pretty good. My solo was lacking. but Sarah, Kelsey and Kelly did amazing. Oh.. and I got a reallyy awesome picture..thanks to Marissa! and then Ying got to hang out afterwards. that was amazing! Although i was hoping we would ge to talk more... Brandon wanted to play a game so.. we did that. Scrabble.
New Blog.
Ok so I have a NEW BLOG! =D i decided that I would put all my odds and ins photos on this blog. but.. the marshmellow photo is amazing enough to be on this blog too. But yes. Its up and has one pic on it. So if you want to take a look the link is. www.capture-it-remember-it.blogspot.com
so yeah. go check it out. if you want.
and. I decided that my 100th post will be on my birthday. so.. i won't post until Monday.. thats why I waited til today to write everything so I could squeeze the concert on here. =P
Ok.. so. My amazing friends got together and decided to throw me and Brandon a surprise birthday party. It was amazingg.
How on earth did you guys know that was what I always wanted?? I just never had friends before that would actually come up with the idea themselves.
So. yes. Thank you guys soooo much! you have no idea what that meant to me! I just want to know one thing, who's idea was it in the first place? hehe.
Also. I wish my mom would've told me something.. so that i might've been able to put a shirt on that was ironed. Because. of course. All I knew was that Emily and her family were on a tight schedule so we had to get there AT 5 and no later. so i just threw on a shirt and went out the door. also. I didn't do a thing to my hair. but.. ohwell. I had a blast!!!!
ohh.. and picture of the famous Marshmellow coming soon.
and we opened birthday presents at home that night too. AND I GOT 2 (!) AUBURN HOODIES.. ohh yess that makes me joyous.
Concert.
ok so our choir concert was great for the most part. I was sweating the whole time. and my feet hurt because of stupid heels. But hey my friends came!! and thats all that matters to me. and they enjoyed it.. and probably didn't notice when we messed up. so. yeah it was pretty good. My solo was lacking. but Sarah, Kelsey and Kelly did amazing. Oh.. and I got a reallyy awesome picture..thanks to Marissa! and then Ying got to hang out afterwards. that was amazing! Although i was hoping we would ge to talk more... Brandon wanted to play a game so.. we did that. Scrabble.
New Blog.
Ok so I have a NEW BLOG! =D i decided that I would put all my odds and ins photos on this blog. but.. the marshmellow photo is amazing enough to be on this blog too. But yes. Its up and has one pic on it. So if you want to take a look the link is. www.capture-it-remember-it.blogspot.com
so yeah. go check it out. if you want.
and. I decided that my 100th post will be on my birthday. so.. i won't post until Monday.. thats why I waited til today to write everything so I could squeeze the concert on here. =P
Comments
I'm glad some people got to go to your choir concert. Wish I coulda gone, though...
So when is your birthday, exactly, anyway?
Yeah, But you can borrow the cd if you want. once we get it =P
Dec. 22nd.
And your concert was amazing! I was disappointed everyone didn't stay later to talk, though...
Well, it was originally my idea, but we couldn't have done it with out Morgan, Marissa, Jessi, Nathan and Wes :) I wish you coulda come, Wes :(
You have absolutely NO IDEA how bad I wanted to go to your concert. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted to go. But, my mom really needed my help since we were going to be going out of town the next morning. I'm sure you and Brandon were amazing, though :)
I shall take a look at your blog =P