I Love God.

You know what I realized today?

That God is soo much more than just a powerful mighty God.
I know that I have a tendency to pray like I'm talking to a King. And He the King. But He is soo much more. He is my Friend! My Best Friend.
I find it much easier to open myself up when I'm talking to myself. Or pretending there is a person there listening. So. I sat down at the computer and just started typing. And. I talk to God like I was writing on this blog. It was so easy! Mainly because I didn't have to watch what I said. I could say exactly what I wanted to and know I was being heard by someone who really understood. Who really listens and really cares. I jsut poured my heart out to Him. And it felt like this huge burden had been lifted.

I just wish I had trust like I did that night every day.
What would it look like to have complete trust and complete faith in God?
What would that look like? What would that be like?

Just talk to God like you were talking to a friend. It took me along time to figure out that I wasn't. Like. All my life.
about 2 years ago I said the same prayer every single night. And now that I look back. I did it just so I could say that I prayed. I mean I wanted to pray. and what I prayed everynight was from my heart. I just never really opened my heart all the way up for God to get in there and do His stuff. Now I realize how much time I wasted saying a stupid prayer that now doesn't hold any meaning.

Also. the wedding today was amazing!
and I wish all the happiness in the world to Emily and Daniel!

Also.
I saw Ben today =DDDD I miss him. But its all good. God has His Because I know Purpose for all things. And He will do what is best for the both of us.

Comments

Emily said…
:)

You are so 'real', bethany. That is one thing I love about you.

Popular Posts