Daring to be different. (no.. this is not a thought provoking post.)

I'm going to be different. 
ok. you ready?
OMGOODNESS! this is my 97th post! 
yes this is a cause for celebration! I'm not going to celebrate my 99th post or my 100th post.. although i'm very likely to mention one of them. =P So yeah.. I just wanted to be different. 
Ok.. where's the wine??? "BJ.. its your 97th post not your 21st birthday..."   "oh yeah" 
hehehe. 
so yeah
 WooHoo. 
wow. this is so stupid.. 
no wait. 
Its different.. and in honor of this difference. i'm changing my look.. well my blog's look. Christmas-y. ohh yeahh.. even though i'm not a big fan of red and green together.. But i like this though.
I need a pic with this post. i really do. 
ok. so this is my "celebrate" pose.. i guess. If you know me well enough.. or long enough more like it. This is my signiture pose. soo yeah. Booyeah! 97 posts man!.. ohh.. and this post needed some baloons. =D

Comments

Emily said…
oh, that picture of you is very much funny =P
morgan joy said…
hahaha, niiice b.j.! that was hilarious!!
Hannah said…
B.J LOVE your shirt

Popular Posts