I'll try.

Ok.. so my last post was kinda depressing. So I'm really gonna try to write a happier post.

Lets see. I can't talk about my day. I can't talk about what I want to get out to the world. Hmmm...

Jesus. Yeah.. thats happy!
I'm mainly just talking to myself here.. Soo yeah.

Also. Thank You soo much Emily for your comment to my last post! it was so encouraging! Thank you very very much! You have been an amazing friend!

You know what song I remind myself of??

What a Friend We Have in Jesus... Because. I didn't rely on him today... nor yesterday. Nor the day before. Well other than when I had a nightmare.. and I asked Him to still my thoughts. And He did. But... I haven't faithfully relied on Him. I know we all fail at this, but I seem to fail more than everyone else. Just because I'm me and I know my thoughts. Like.. right before I go to bed I'll tell myself that I MUST read my Bible tomorrow.. and then stay up thinking.. or worse, go watch a movie... When that precious time could've been spent in my Bible. Like.. right now. I could be reading my Bible. And after all that I said up there you wonder why I'm not.. well I'm about too! =) thats improvement. I'm gonna go to BibleGateWay.com.. the most amazing website there is. =D

1 Timothy 1:14 - "The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 4:12 - "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

This is all I'll post for now.. As I'm going to spend time in MY own Bible with my highlights. Please pray. I want soo very much to do whats right. but.. Before I go here is my favorite verse. It helps me to persevere.

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Comments

Emily said…
Aw, you are welcome Bethany! I'm glad it encouraged you! That is an amazing song.

Popular Posts