its 12:01.

Ok.. so I don't think I was born at 12:01...
but hey..

Its my birthday.

and.
I'm 16.

Gosh I'm so young.
and.. i will update this post as the day goes on...

OK. So I think this is one of the bestest days of my life. Seriously. I haven't been this happy in 2 years! Well.. maybe I have but rarely.
I'll tell more about today later. As its late and I need to be in bed.
Hahaha I found an awesome flair on facebook, "Some call it stalking, I call it Love." I thought that was awesome! and sweet. =D =P
Also.. Another awesome flair, "Warning: Not breathing may cause death." hahahaha!
and this is all i'll post for now. til tomorrow then! =D

One thing to remember.
"these things will change. Can you feel it now?
these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down."
....I'll never give up. I'll never give in.

Love you Ben.. and thats one thing that is NOT going to change. I miss you like crazy. But don't worry I understand!


Comments

Wesley said…
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Bethany! Happy birthday to you...

You're awesome. =)
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday! (again =D)
morgan joy said…
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY B.J.!!!!

love you much!!! <3 <3
Nathan said…
Again i'll say - happy birthday!! Though now i can say it differently - happy belated birthday!! haha

oh and i have now started highlighting every post of yours...

Popular Posts