Just for fun.
1. First off, what's your name?
Bethany Joy.
2. Ok, but what do people call you?
Beth. BJ or Bethany
3. Who is the fourth missed call on your call log?:
um.. Toll Free SVC.. Sale person.
4. If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?
I love my blue eyes.. but i would like grey.
5. What is the wallpaper on your phone?:
i don't have a phone. but my (old) background for my computer was the Transporter 1. (Jason Statham rocks.)
6. What do you have handy at your bedside everynight?:
My radio. i lost my alarm clock. And Cuby. my panda.
7. What do you want for Christmas?:
A Camera. A new Panda bear.
8. Do you have your tree up yet?:
Of course!
9. What is your favorite Christmas or Thanksgiving dish?:
I hate turkey. so. I would have to say this cheese rice caserole that I made.or ham.
10. When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?:
With Megan........... Santa Claus.
11. What high school do you go to?:
Pathways Academy
12.What college, if applicable?
umm.. no college for me.
13. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Nathan.
14. What do you like from Subway?:
I don't like subway. Quisnoz is bettererr.
15. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
around 3 hours?
16. Have you seen your best friend cry?:
No.
17. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
No one.
18. How long does it take to decorate your house for Christmas?:
um. A week. But. we do like. ok one shelf here. aonther shelf there. yeah we take our time.
19. What is a noise that you cannot stand?:
when you scratch you plate with your knife while cutting something.
20. How old is your grandfather?:
He was 72.
21. What age did (do) you get a cell phone?
........... 16??? or until I drive.
22. Do you watch HGTV?:
Well. When we had cable that was all that was on. I hate it now. Except the house hunters.
23. Has something happened that you honestly thought you were gonna die?:
Um. Maybe. I must've forgotten it if so.
24. What makes you lose your appetite?:
Being Nervous. Or. just being around a big group of people. You watch. I don't eat much when tons of people are around. Unless its extremly good friends.. or unless I know the person cooks bad =P
25. What color is your laundry basket?:
White
26. Do you own a winter coat?:
yeah. One. 2.. 3...4.. not really.. more like 2
27. Is it furry?:
NO! i hate furry stuff
28. Do you own any Abercrombie or Hollister polos?:
Not one. Then again. I probably wouldn't be able to fit in one.
29. Do you think those stores are too expensive?
I''ve never been in them. so i can't say.
30. How do you like your steak?:
Medium rare.
31. Where did you get your last bruise from?:
well. The one I remember most is the one where Stuart hit me on the chin with the frisee.. ok so he didn't hit me. .but he threw it. soo. he gets the blame.
32. What does your dad call you?:
BJ. Bethany. BETHANY JOY! haha.
LETTER A
What is your age?: 15
What annoys you?: little kids who can't behave themselves.. or teenagers who don't.
THE LETTER B
Do you live in a big house?: no.
When is your birthday?: Dec. 22nd
THE LETTER C
What is your favorite candy?: Butterfingers and Gum.
When was the last time you cried?: Wednesday night.
.
THE LETTER D
Do you draw?: I try.
What is your favorite kind of dog?: Newfoundland and Saint Barnard. and Great Dane and German Sheps. etc.
THE LETTER E
How do you like your eggs?: deviled. =P
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yeah. with my asthma.
THE LETTER F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:..... no but i know someone who does!
Do you use fly swatters?: yeah,...my dads hands.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: No.. but i think that would be awesome!
THE LETTER G
Do you chew gum?: Omigosh yes. when I have it. but these stupid braces prevent me from chewing much of anything.
Have you ever seen a giraffe somewhere other than the tv?: Yes.
Do you like gummy candies?: gummy bearss.
THE LETTER H
How are you? honestly?
What color is your hair?: Light brown.
What is your height? Who knows
THE LETTER I
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie.
Have you ever ice skated?: yeah, several times!
Do you play an instrument?: guitar and piano and Mandolin
THE LETTER J
What is your favorite jelly bean?: I hate Jelly Beans.... Hate them.
Do you know who Johnny Tremain was?: no.
THE LETTER K
Where did you go to kindergarten? I didn't.
Do you own a kalidescope?: No.
THE LETTER L
Have you ever lain down on the trampoline while someone else was jumping on it?: No. Definitely not. I don't like trampolines unless i'm the only one on it..... or if its for star gazing. Orrrr. if you just sit on it and talk.
Ever laughed until you got a side cramp?: haha yes.
THE LETTER M
What is your favorite movie?:. Arsenic and Old Lace. never fails to make me laugh
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Ohhhh yess!
Do you like mangos?:mangos?
THE LETTER N
Do you have a nickname?: Yes.
What is your favorite number?: 22.
Do you prefer night over day?: Night.
THE LETTER O
What is your one wish?: To meet Jesus someday! and to talk to him again.
Are you an only child?: No way!
Do you wish this was over?: well, yes only cause i wanna watch Christmas in Connecticut.
THE LETTER P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Kidnapping.
What are your pet peeves?: idk….
THE LETTER Q
What is your favorite quote?: "I am willing to take up the cross and go forward,
That tens of thousands precious souls can be saved,
I am willing to leave all and be a martyr for the Lord...
I am willing to die gloriously for the Lord." - Safely Home by Randy Alcorn...
Do you like Quaker rice cakes?:no.
Are you quick to judge people?: Shamefully. I'm faster than speed racer.
THE LETTER R
Do you think you're always right?: pretty much =P
What is a good reason to cry?: because of what God did for us. and lots of other reasons.
THE LETTER S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain is just another kind of good weather.
Do you like snow?: OHHH yesss!
What is your favorite season?: Spring.
THE LETTER T
What time is it?: 11:31PM
What time did you wake up?: .......9ish.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? um.. wow. umm... wow. maybe 3 years ago?
THE LETTER U
Does your umbrella have a fun pattern?: no i don't even have an umbrella.
How many of your uncles can you name?: All of them
THE LETTER V
What is the worst vegetable?: califlower
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Mountains!
Where is your next vacation to?: Mountains!
THE LETTER W
How many Webkinz do you own? None.
Where do you live? NC.
What is your worst fear?: Being alone and lost.
THE LETTER X
Have you ever had an x-ray? yess
Have you seen the X-games?: Huh?
Do you own a xylophone?: Noo....
THE LETTER Y
Do you like the color yellow?: its ok
What year were you born in?: 1992
THE LETTER Z
Do zebras have white stripes or black?: Both
What is your favorite zoo animal? Pandas
Comments
Hahaha about letter W: you're usually with me and lost. It's better than being alone and lost though i'm hoping =P
well. I'm usually with you AND brandon.. so i'm definitely not alone. As long as I'm not alone I'm good.