I really want to write something meaningful. But I don't have anything to say.
So.. should I just be myself?
Definitely.
I figured out that I don't wear the mask like I think I do.
Or at least I have no reason to wear it. Yes I'm going through a tough time right now, but I'm okay with it. I don't expect life to be easy. It never has been, never will be.
And this post is really gonna be unique. Cause I'm not going to go in order. I'm just gonna be me.
Okayfolks.
Here it is.
I love God. I really mean that. Sunday I had a hard time putting my problems out of the way to focus on the fathomlessness of God. But this coming Sunday (at least right now) I am determined to put myself aside in order to experience the Joy of praising God. I'm not as close as I could be to God and I'm not trying as hard as I could be to get closer. But idk. Why is that? I say that I'm obsessed with God, but no I don't read my Bible that much. I want to but just don't.. Its like I "forget" without really knowing I do.
Our kittens are a week old. =D
I'm reading a book. "Whose Body?" is the title. haha yep its murder. I love murder mysteries.
Think of this.
It's morning and dew is on the grass and there is a gentle mist, or fog, in the air. (Its pretty early.) The mountains shouting out glory to the wonderful Artist of it all. The sun is coming out from behind the hills, where it hides every night. Birds in their nests are rising and fly away to gather food for their young, singing as they set about their work. Everything is starting anew. A new day has begun.
How amazing is that?
So why waste it?
I believe in living bigger than I'm living now.
Life is truly amazing. You just have to step back and look. Take a deep breath outside. Let the fresh air fill you lungs. That's life. That's how amazing life is. God really is the Master Artist.
Jesus deserves to be lived for. He died for me, for you, for everyone. I would consider that a reason to be lived for.
But.. He also rose again! How wonderful is that?
I'm in a great mood right now. Choir normally does that to me.
Thank God for choir.
I feel free. Not in the way that I am independent and don't need people. No, not like that.
I am free through Jesus. He sets the prisoner free.
He heals the broken heart.
Jesus is the Maker of all.
Jesus is the Fathomless.
Jesus is the Healer.
Jesus is the Master.
Jesus is the Artist.
Jesus is the Lover of my soul.
Jesus IS. period.
He is.
How great is that? ( I'm stuck on that phrase. How ______ is that?!) haha
Also.
One last thing.
I hate lol. Haha is so much cooler and more personal. Lol stinks. it does. seriously.
hahahaha. See? That is so much better than lololololol!. It just is.
And that was totally pointless.
So.. should I just be myself?
Definitely.
I figured out that I don't wear the mask like I think I do.
Or at least I have no reason to wear it. Yes I'm going through a tough time right now, but I'm okay with it. I don't expect life to be easy. It never has been, never will be.
And this post is really gonna be unique. Cause I'm not going to go in order. I'm just gonna be me.
Okayfolks.
Here it is.
I love God. I really mean that. Sunday I had a hard time putting my problems out of the way to focus on the fathomlessness of God. But this coming Sunday (at least right now) I am determined to put myself aside in order to experience the Joy of praising God. I'm not as close as I could be to God and I'm not trying as hard as I could be to get closer. But idk. Why is that? I say that I'm obsessed with God, but no I don't read my Bible that much. I want to but just don't.. Its like I "forget" without really knowing I do.
Our kittens are a week old. =D
I'm reading a book. "Whose Body?" is the title. haha yep its murder. I love murder mysteries.
Think of this.
It's morning and dew is on the grass and there is a gentle mist, or fog, in the air. (Its pretty early.) The mountains shouting out glory to the wonderful Artist of it all. The sun is coming out from behind the hills, where it hides every night. Birds in their nests are rising and fly away to gather food for their young, singing as they set about their work. Everything is starting anew. A new day has begun.
How amazing is that?
So why waste it?
I believe in living bigger than I'm living now.
Life is truly amazing. You just have to step back and look. Take a deep breath outside. Let the fresh air fill you lungs. That's life. That's how amazing life is. God really is the Master Artist.
Jesus deserves to be lived for. He died for me, for you, for everyone. I would consider that a reason to be lived for.
But.. He also rose again! How wonderful is that?
I'm in a great mood right now. Choir normally does that to me.
Thank God for choir.
I feel free. Not in the way that I am independent and don't need people. No, not like that.
I am free through Jesus. He sets the prisoner free.
He heals the broken heart.
Jesus is the Maker of all.
Jesus is the Fathomless.
Jesus is the Healer.
Jesus is the Master.
Jesus is the Artist.
Jesus is the Lover of my soul.
Jesus IS. period.
He is.
How great is that? ( I'm stuck on that phrase. How ______ is that?!) haha
Also.
One last thing.
I hate lol. Haha is so much cooler and more personal. Lol stinks. it does. seriously.
hahahaha. See? That is so much better than lololololol!. It just is.
And that was totally pointless.
Comments
i love switchfoot.