Live Life Bigger
Yeah. Say that over and over in your head all day. I think it really begins to settle in after awhile.
The possibilities are endless. Really.
Live your life bigger than you are now. Just try to. Make things or actions count for more than just doing them because you were told. "Jesus died so that we could live.. and that makes life worth living bigger" - Brandon.
*sigh* I think I'm trying too hard to make this post make sense.. or at least have one subject. But.. My mind jumps around. So.. I might come back to that subject, but for right now just read. Note this may be a little.. boring.
I want a camera. But.. I have a good reason for wanting and needing a camera (despite the fact that I have to obtain one by next friday.) I'm seeing things all over that I want to remember. I want to stop that moment in time. With a camera you can do that. No you can't literally stop it. But you can capture it. Having it for future purposes you might not know at the time. A picture is worth a thousand words so they say. I believe them. But this might have something to do in my love of photography.
ohh.. I get Chick-Fil-A tomorrow!! this makes me joyous.. for various reasons.
One of my favorite quotes is "be a fruitloop in a world full of cheerios." - pieces of flair.
Also My favorite Bible verse:
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."- Hebrews 12:1-2
The possibilities are endless. Really.
Live your life bigger than you are now. Just try to. Make things or actions count for more than just doing them because you were told. "Jesus died so that we could live.. and that makes life worth living bigger" - Brandon.
*sigh* I think I'm trying too hard to make this post make sense.. or at least have one subject. But.. My mind jumps around. So.. I might come back to that subject, but for right now just read. Note this may be a little.. boring.
I want a camera. But.. I have a good reason for wanting and needing a camera (despite the fact that I have to obtain one by next friday.) I'm seeing things all over that I want to remember. I want to stop that moment in time. With a camera you can do that. No you can't literally stop it. But you can capture it. Having it for future purposes you might not know at the time. A picture is worth a thousand words so they say. I believe them. But this might have something to do in my love of photography.
ohh.. I get Chick-Fil-A tomorrow!! this makes me joyous.. for various reasons.
One of my favorite quotes is "be a fruitloop in a world full of cheerios." - pieces of flair.
Also My favorite Bible verse:
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."- Hebrews 12:1-2
I would think throwing off everything that hinders, and running with perseverance is living life
bigger. But.. thats just me.
Ok guys. this is it. Live life Bigger. I can't think of any other way to put it. Live life to the fullest. But live life bigger for God! for Jesus! It is worth your life.
Comments