Nathan told me to.

Nathan told me to post on my blog..
so here i am.
I'm fixing to watch a movie. since all my friends have left me on my computer all by myself. (thanks). jkkk. i'm not mad.


ok so Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I spent at the beach.
andd here are my interesting experiences.
Monday. i DROVE ALL THE WAY there,... thats right the whole 4 hours to Myrtle Beach Travel Park. I got to pass Blueberry street in Mount Pleasant for the 3 time my life. =D Blueberry street has significant meaning. ask me. I might tell you I might not.
Also I passed. A St. B St. and C St. right before Blueberry St. this makes me joyous.
Monday evening spent at the beach and in the camper.
Tuesday. boring. spent 2 hours on the beach tanning. which btw was the only time I spent ON the beach. amazing. i know. More like crazy to most people. I'm more of a mountains person, personally. =P haha person personally.. haha. ok maybe that wasn't that funny. I thought it was.
Tuesday evening, my mom and I went to Planet Hollywood. which was amazing. Not to mention our waiter, who's name was Tyler, was amazing. He goes to college somewheres down theres and he is going to work with alegators down in Florida when he gets outa college. I thought that was the coolest thing i've ever heard. seriously. Not that I want to do that. But i think it was more meeting someone who wants to do that was awesome.
I ordered Alfredo at PH and serious, I'm soo lucky to be alive. I literally almost choked on the noodles because one went down my throat that I hadn't chewed yet. But I learn a very valuable lesson, don't eat noodles with braces. Also my mom let me have a sip of her Amaretto Sour. omgosh its amazing.
After that we went to Broadway at the Beach where we met some guys from Turkey. (we were being very friendly that night). They made some street signs for us. I got one for Ying that says.. AUBURN! and one for marty that you have to see in person.
anywho. Me and my mom got on the subject of cute guys which is normal. And she made my day with the coolest quote ever! "he was kinda cute for a Turkey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhaa omgosh. this made my night.
anywho.
Wednesday I discovered that I love 7th Heaven. Its nice to watch when you just want a break from murder mystery. And we started to watch Follow the stars Home, which seemed like a great movie. But it was interrupted when my aunt Kelly wanted to watch PAin's speech. which was great!. (although I don't think a woman should be vice presdent, she's not all bad. certainly better than obama and biden =P)
"we need to produce our own oil and gas!" - Palin
"ohh we produce our own gas" - me
anywho
And Thursday we came home.
and thats that.

Comments

Nathan said…
Haha since when did you start doing things just because i told you to?? You shouldn't bow to peer pressure, you know :-P Now your blog title is "Whoa.: Nathan told me to" just to let you know :-P haha

Good post. Maybe i'll ask about blueberry street sometime :-) haha

Popular Posts