Trust.
Trust GOD. He won't let you down. I promise, well forget what I promise He promises. It may seem that He has let you down, but in reality you probably let yourself down.
"And when the going gets tough, what do you do? You slap it in the face and keep on moving forward." -Zach
So I'm trying not to post lyrics.. but.. I can't help it.
So Faithful
Jim Elliston
"I don't understand,
How your grace can reach me just as I am.
I can't comprehend,
The touch of mercy that comes from your hands.
So faithful, my Father
You never change how much you care for me
So faithful, Redeemer
The blood you shed has sealed your love for me.
Undeservedly,
You ran out to meet me, broken and needy.
Unreservedly,
You wrap me in Your robes of robes of royalty
For in the quiet you whisper my name
As a father to a son coming home once again
And my response to your passionate call
Is to humble myself and give you my all."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying not to be sick of not understanding. The thing is I don't understand any of it. That is what drives me insane. I can't even understand a little bit. I can't understand.
But you know what? God does. God knows. Thats a wonderful thought, really.
Think about it. You and I can't understand anything. But, God understands everything! Whats more awesome though. Is that He is here with us. When we don't understand, He is there. Right there by our sides walking us through this with His gentle patience. He is all we need.
And besides. Our reward isn't in the life. Its at Home. Heaven is Home.
"Father of grace, You've sacrificed
Your only Son for us, the crucified Jesus
Enlarge our hearts, to love Your Son
O grant us the grace, to walk with Him always
To make Him our great delight
Bringing worship with our lives
Only Jesus, Only Jesus
Give us Jesus, we cry
Only Jesus, Only Jesus
The Pearl of greatest price.
Spirit of grace, You've shed Your light
Upon our darkened eye, unveiling Jesus Christ
Come change our hearts, conform our ways
To honor Jesus' name His glory our refrain
Let His love compel our own,
As we worship at His throne.
Jesus our great Savior, Lord of heaven, Son of God." - Only Jesus by Sovereign Grace Music.
"And when the going gets tough, what do you do? You slap it in the face and keep on moving forward." -Zach
So I'm trying not to post lyrics.. but.. I can't help it.
So Faithful
Jim Elliston
"I don't understand,
How your grace can reach me just as I am.
I can't comprehend,
The touch of mercy that comes from your hands.
So faithful, my Father
You never change how much you care for me
So faithful, Redeemer
The blood you shed has sealed your love for me.
Undeservedly,
You ran out to meet me, broken and needy.
Unreservedly,
You wrap me in Your robes of robes of royalty
For in the quiet you whisper my name
As a father to a son coming home once again
And my response to your passionate call
Is to humble myself and give you my all."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying not to be sick of not understanding. The thing is I don't understand any of it. That is what drives me insane. I can't even understand a little bit. I can't understand.
But you know what? God does. God knows. Thats a wonderful thought, really.
Think about it. You and I can't understand anything. But, God understands everything! Whats more awesome though. Is that He is here with us. When we don't understand, He is there. Right there by our sides walking us through this with His gentle patience. He is all we need.
And besides. Our reward isn't in the life. Its at Home. Heaven is Home.
"Father of grace, You've sacrificed
Your only Son for us, the crucified Jesus
Enlarge our hearts, to love Your Son
O grant us the grace, to walk with Him always
To make Him our great delight
Bringing worship with our lives
Only Jesus, Only Jesus
Give us Jesus, we cry
Only Jesus, Only Jesus
The Pearl of greatest price.
Spirit of grace, You've shed Your light
Upon our darkened eye, unveiling Jesus Christ
Come change our hearts, conform our ways
To honor Jesus' name His glory our refrain
Let His love compel our own,
As we worship at His throne.
Jesus our great Savior, Lord of heaven, Son of God." - Only Jesus by Sovereign Grace Music.
Comments
hahaha, thats great! Which Zach said that?