Content.
I love Jesus.
really I do.
He is so loving and kind. and.. every good thing.
I am perfectly content.
Really. I am.
God is so gracious.
Amazing. and wonderful.
This has been one of the most amazing days of my life.
Now. do I count it as January the 29th.. or 30th?
I thnk 29th.
cause I consider it not another day until the sun rises.
cause I consider it not another day until the sun rises.
So there.
January 29th is definitely gonna stick out in my memory.
Jesus loves you.
and now. I'm going to sleep.
Maybe I can sleep tonight.
But who knows. I may just wanna like awake in bed.
=)
Jesus.... Sorry I just love saying His name.
Name above all names.
A name that brings peace.
Just by mentioning it.
Jesus. Lord. God. Emmanual. Master. Redeemer. Ransom for sinners.
Jesus. I love you.
Comments
Awesome Bethany. When I see my friends like this, it really encourages me to love God even more and to spend more time with Him!