(no subject)
For lack of an interesting title.
Well. Today was amazing.. Got to spend all day with my friend Beth, we went to chick-fil-a at concord mills for lunch then went to group USA and rue 21.. and stores of the same. Got an amazing grass green hat. and a new shirt for $3. Haha. and some Nerds. (As in the candy =P)
I love Jesus. I can't stop saying it. I'm sorry if it's annoying you.
I really wish I had something thought provoking to write. but I don't. Sorry again.
I was just thinking how Jesus is really at the center of everything. Seriously. Everything that has ever happened in my life I can see Jesus there. Perhaps even in Pa-paw's death? I'm trying at least. I look back and realize that He was actually holding my hand the whole way.
How can I stop thanking Him? I can't. I thank God every night for many things. And people.
and. I'm extremely tired right now. So. I'm going to go sleep.
Goodnight world.
Ohh. and I can't wait for Sunday. =)
For many reasons.
I get to worship Christ my Savior. Which truly is the highlight of my week.
and. I get to see most of my friends.
but anyways.
Jesus loves you. (Thought that might be an encouraging way to end =P)
but seriously. He does.
More than you ever know.
Well. Today was amazing.. Got to spend all day with my friend Beth, we went to chick-fil-a at concord mills for lunch then went to group USA and rue 21.. and stores of the same. Got an amazing grass green hat. and a new shirt for $3. Haha. and some Nerds. (As in the candy =P)
I love Jesus. I can't stop saying it. I'm sorry if it's annoying you.
I really wish I had something thought provoking to write. but I don't. Sorry again.
I was just thinking how Jesus is really at the center of everything. Seriously. Everything that has ever happened in my life I can see Jesus there. Perhaps even in Pa-paw's death? I'm trying at least. I look back and realize that He was actually holding my hand the whole way.
How can I stop thanking Him? I can't. I thank God every night for many things. And people.
and. I'm extremely tired right now. So. I'm going to go sleep.
Goodnight world.
Ohh. and I can't wait for Sunday. =)
For many reasons.
I get to worship Christ my Savior. Which truly is the highlight of my week.
and. I get to see most of my friends.
but anyways.
Jesus loves you. (Thought that might be an encouraging way to end =P)
but seriously. He does.
More than you ever know.
Comments