just because I feel like it.
I feel like being random.
So I'm gonna do what I do best and waste your time =D
I love Marissa. Seriously. She pretty much my best friend.
Jesus' light shines through her, and her love for Him is so evident.
soo.. I'm sitting here waiting for Brandon to play some halo3. so I can play. =P
We went to the Elliott's house tonight. I had a pretty good time. We played imaginiff. Trying to decided. What Brandon would be if he was something to sit on.
"Imagineiff Brandon was something to sit on.. what would he be... 1. a throne."...- Emily
"Which kinda throne" - Me. (hilarously laughing.)
"whats a throne?" - Sophie
"its where the queen and prince.. they gather..... its where the king sits." - Brandon
"ohh so they gather there too?" - Me... *laughs some more*
yeah... that was fun.
And.. I guess I'm not in the mood to be random. I thought I was.. but.. I must not be.
Comments
that was soooooooo incredibly funny. haha
Thanks for being so encouraging - you basically just made my day. *hugs* And it's only 9:15! *cough*
I'm glad you had fun at the Elliotts' . . . seems like playing Imaginiff is a tradition for those who go there for a meal, haha.