Happy Birthday Marissa!!!




Dear Marissa,
As you should know, You pretty much rock.
I hope your Birthday is filled with joy!!
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing a friend you are to me.. well more like a sister. =P
Thanks for everything you do! and encouraging me to keep my eyes on God, and to keep my trust in Him for everything.

I love you very much! And I hope I can be as good as a friend to you as you are to me and everyone else!


I would write soo much more. But.. its time for Choir. So. Love you girl! Have an amazing day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow. I can honestly say I have never been blessed on a birthday as much as I have on this birthday. All the emails, calls, and blog posts mentioning me . . . I'm just astounded (I almost said flabbergasted, but . . .). God's amazing grace and love for me is so evident through each one of you.

Thanks so much, Bethany. I'm so glad God has made Himself evident through me - that is so encouraging to know! He has also blessed me with so many "sisters" - I have always wanted a sister, and now I find myself in the midst of so many! (And brothers, too. But I already have two.)

If I keep going I'm going to get tears in my eyes, so I'll stop, haha. :-) *hugs*

Popular Posts