To Everything There Is A Season.
This is one of our choir songs that absolutely applies to me.
So. I wanted to share it.
So. I wanted to share it.
To everything there is a season
To everything there is a time
For every purpose under heaven
There is a time, A proper time
To live and die
To plant and harvest
To heal and kill
To wreck and build
To cry and laugh
To mourn and dance
There is a time, a proper time.
A time to cast away, to be together
A time to be embraced, to be alone
To find and lose
To keep and give
There is a time, there is a time.
To tear apart
To mend together
To be silent and to speak
To love and hate
For war and peace
There is a time, a proper time.
To everything there is a time.
And to You. Just so you know everything is great! God is working out His will in both of our lives. And. Just to see you smile every week, lets me know that you are there. Even when you aren't, you are. haha.. I wish I could tell you this to your face. But... to everything there is a time. A proper time. Just remember. Live life abandoningly for Christ!
Comments
Definitely, though. I love those verses. It's impossible to not experience both sides of all of those in life, even in a small amount.