Preachorama..

Was. Amazing.
Seriously. If you weren't there then you missed a great message. 
Not to mention Emily and I were the only "kids" there.... sorta....
I will try to post more on it later. But.. I just woke up from nap.

And.... you, yes you Ben. were there!. =)not only were you there, but on the same row. How amazing is that? I Miss you. and I reallyy should not say that. but I can't freakin' help it!. =)

I had an Amazing time at Emily's! Pictures coming soon. but not on this blog. =P
I'm soo tired I can't even think.
So.
see ya'll at church... tomorrow.. yeah. Tomorrow is sunday =P

Oh. I also remember there was something we wanted to ask Chad. but. We still can't remember what it was. 

Comments

Emily said…
It was amazing. I'm so glad you could come over!!
Wesley said…
I'm kinda sad I missed it... but hey, I got to go a Bobcats game and we won, so that kinda makes up for it. =P

Popular Posts