service.

Ok. So. I just found out tonight that I am playing guitar for CareGroup tomorrow. 
And at first I was really, not upset, but really not wanting to do it. But. I hear people talk all of the time how they love to serve, or want to serve. Myself being included in those people. But now when I have the chance to serve God with my talent, that He gave in the first place to use for His glory, I shy away from it. What a hypocrite I am! But thank God He showed me this before my attitude got the better of me.
 I'm still having a hard time actually wanting to play. But. God will work His magic in my heart. He always does. I just hope He puts more focus on my nerves. =P 
But yeah, I haven't played in front of people.. other than close friends and family since.........2006? Yeah, along time. 
But its not really that I haven't played in forever. Its that, I'm going to be the only music in the worship. And if you know me you know how seriously I take worship, how much I love it. I just want God's glory to shine. And even though I feel like He can't possible shine through me, He knows He can. 
Just please pray. I guess I'm just nervous that I'll mess everything up. Because I'm good at that.


so yeah. I need to go practice some more. =P

oh yeah, this is my 145 post! *hears distance cheering*  =P

also. Brandon seems to be in a bad mood today. =( That makes my day not so great. but ohwell. It's a day that the Lord has made. Rejoice and be Glad in it.

Comments

morgan joy said…
definintally praying!
Wesley said…
I'll definitely pray that you'll have peace... and that you won't "mess-up" anything. =P You'll do fine. You're an excellent guitarist, Bethany.

Popular Posts