25.Random facts. for those who aren't on facebook =P
Random things about me that you might not have known..... but probably do =P
1. I. LOVE. JESUS.
2. Nothing on earth matters as much as Jesus matters to me.
3. My awareness of my need for Christ means more to me than life.
4. I've changed so much in the past 2 years its not even funny.
5. I love my family.
6. I love my church. It just seems like the people are a lot less fake. They are real.
7. I have3 cats and 2 dogs.. well my family does. Tibby(cat), Chloe (kitten), Eightball(Kitten), Smokey joe(dog), Burl! (my dog.) haha.
8. I found math actually interesting today.
9. I would love to be a professional photographer. but is probably gonna be stuck styling hair.
10. I like to have ice in my water. But not in my soda.
11. I love to watch movies with my mom at 12:00am
12. Life is food... I mean good =P
13. I love my guitar, who's name is Conway Charlie Madigan after the Five Mile Creek. character. Although I don't think Charlie was in the charaters name. =P
13. I love my guitar, who's name is Conway Charlie Madigan after the Five Mile Creek. character. Although I don't think Charlie was in the charaters name. =P
14. I love to sing. like. LOVe to sing. More than I love to play guitar.
15. I can't wait for choir tomorrow. Stupid "snow" made the schools close, which, made choir close too.
16. I love snow. but I don't consider that white stuff we had last tuesday real snow =P
16. I love snow. but I don't consider that white stuff we had last tuesday real snow =P
17. I want to go to California again. But.. then again I don't.
18. I want to go to Germany where my Pa-paw served in the army.
19. I found out that I actually like one of my Calvert relatives. Great aunt Dorothy Price. My grandpa's sister. She awesome. seriously.
20. I'm extremely hungry right now.
21. Brandon is my bestest best friend on the face of this planet.
22. I have a heart for the orphans. And I am strongly against abortion. Any small thing I can do to stop it.. I do.
23. I love to watch the Office with Ying. She's amazing.
24. Loves Hardee's milkshakes. No whipped cream. Although whether chocolate or vanilla... It depends on what mood I'm in.
25. My favorite color's are blue, red and orange.
26. I am abandoningly in Love with Christ.
Comments