...

so. Right now I'm doing math. I intend to do at least 4 lessons. Hopefully I'll stick to that. 
I'm trying to keep God as my focus. I'm not doing good at all. But.. with Jesus at the center of it all everything will be alright.
 One of my favorite quotes, "Everything will be alright in the end.. If its not alright, its not the end." 
I want this hair of mine cut. It been long for too long now. So... I'm going to get it cut as short as I can get away with. =P Or.. as short as I'm brave enough to cut it. 
I love my room. It's royal blue color is really relaxing.. when its not messy. Speaking of which, thats something else I need to do today. Along with Biology. I hate science. I love history. I don't mind math anymore.... So.. you know what. I think I'll save math for last. Because thats the one thats gonna take the longest. Because.. You know me I get on facebook in between each lesson as a break. So.. I think I'll do Biology now. Well.. When I finish this. 
All of the sudden I'm pretty motivated to do school.weird. 
Maybe because, today is not the best of days... and school and chores give me something to do other than to think about yesterday. 
Tomorrow is choir... we have some awesome songs. One thats written like a hymn.. I love hymns! That gives me a little bit of joy. 


dang.it.toby! I wish I wasn't so confused.

Comments

Emily said…
I want to cut this hair of mine too. I also want to do something drastic with it, but the sad thing is, I can't. Because of the movie. *sigh*

But I think your hair is very pretty as it is now....but I'm sure it would look good anyway you cut it. :)

Well, I'm glad you're in the mood to do school today....because I'm not. If I'm not behind I tend to be a lot more motivated....but when I'm behind, I dread it. lol, I'm weird.

I'm not sure why today is a bad day for you or why yesterday was, but I'll be praying for you.

Popular Posts