i just wanna write.

So this is probably gonna be a waste of time. 

Well Sarah's party was.. good. I didn't really know many people there though. But. I'm glad I got to go. 

Oh.. I wanted to share this. This passage is from a book called, Stepping Heavenward. And it's her prayer as well as mine. 

"Bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. Tkae what I can not give.-- my heart, body, thoughts, time, abilities, money, health, strength, nights, days, youth, age -- and spend them in Thy service, O my Crucified Master, Redeemer, God. Oh, let not these be mere words! Who have I in heaven but Thee? And there is no one upon this earth that I desire in comparison to Thee. My heart athirst for God, for the living God."
 
yes. I really like that. 

I really need to play my Mandolin. I haven't played it since... like.. Nov. or earlier =O!
It needs new strings too I think. That should be interesting considering it will be my first time changing them. Yay. 
I also need to play my guitar. Which also probably needs new strings. =P

I'm not going to finish the Twilight series. I really loved the first book. But... after reading my Bible I have no desire to read it. Idk. The Bible is just so much more amazing. My mom read them before I did. I was surprised =P

I didn't get to sleep til like 5am this morning. Not because I was restless. I was actually very peaceful. It was cool. I guess I was just so peaceful awake I didn't want to sleep and wake in the morning and it be gone. But it wasn't. 
hahaha but yeah I woke up at like 10. and couldn't do anything.. I was so tired. So I went back to sleep until like.. 1. =P that was nice.


Here's 2 Bible verses I've been thinking hard on the past few days. 

3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. - Philippians 2:3-4.

Also.

 14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD - Psalm 27:14




Comments

Barbthebookworm said…
i totally get your thing about twilight i would get kinda obsessed about it, i stopped reading harry potter and it took a while i don't know i don't need to re-read them that much i think i really need to stick with Christian books and the bible. :-) i liked that prayer you had it was really cool .

Popular Posts