Math.

Ok. Just so you know I hate math. 
And saying that you're probably wondering why I would say the thing I'm going to say next.

But. Isn't interesting how everything works? 
How God holds everything together? 
Isn't amazing how 2+2 always = 4? 
Haha. Just the simple things in life are making me happy. 
I was actually happy doing math today. And I thank God that it always works. 
That by doing the certain steps it always gives you the righ answer.. if you do the math right =P

Just little things like that make me happy. =)

Thank God for everything in my life. Even math. 
That's a big step for me. Just so you know.

Comments

Emily said…
Yeah, it is a wonder, isn't it? I find math so interesting. Just for that reason. Math is to logical and like consistent. I like stuff like that, haha.

I know it's a big step. I'm so glad you feel that way!
Barbthebookworm said…
i think it's also cool how God knows the answer to every math equation and everything there's no problem that can stump him.. nothing. :-)

Popular Posts