Note. this is probably a waste of your time.
Ok so today I had to go get my teeth cleaned. First time with my braces. And it wasn't that bad really... I wasn't sore afterwards so its all good.
Chick Fil A was amazing as usual. Saw Mark there. that was cool.
and.
I heard almost all of my favorite songs on the radio! Like seriously. I never hear my favorite all in one day. But I did today. So.. I decided I would name all the ones I heard. Just...because I watching the history channel which is all about dinosaurs... and evolutoin. stupid and pointless. So anyways. The songs.
1. God Love her by Toby Keith. Abosutely an amazing song.
2. She wouldn't be gone by Blake Shelton. Great for a sad song.
3. It's America by Rodney Atkins.
4. Redneck woman by Gretchen Wilson. =P twice.
5. Fast cars and freedom by Rascal Flatts.
6. Don't by Billy Currington.
7. You're still the one by Shania Twain.
8. Everything by Josh Turner.
9. Johnny Cash by Jason Aldean
10. I Still Miss You by Keith Anderson. best song ever.
11. Love Story by Taylor Swift
12. Somebody like You by Keith Urban
13. Feel that Fire by Dierks Bentley
14. What was I thinking by Deirks Bentley
15. Good time by Alan Jackson
and thats all I can think of at the moment.
Anyways.
It's raining. And that makes me happy. =) I love the rain. It just seems so peaceful.
I also love cloudy weather with no rain.
But I do love the sunshine too. =P
You know. Volcano's are very... scary kinda. And awesome. Another example of God's awesome power and imagination.
I can't wait to plant my herb garden! I'm so excited. I hate flowers though. Well. Not hate them, I just don't like them all that much. Except I love daisies and sunflowers.. and queen anne's lace. but anyways. I really want to grow plants that I can actually cook with. I just think that would so awesome.
That's probably the reason I like botany so much.
I love my cats. hahaha Eightball is just laying beside dead alseep... And I realllyyyy hope we can get little Charlie. I was tlaking to a friend who happens to have a orange tabby kitten. And.. My mom wants him. And I want him real bad. So. I think we are gonna get him..
We are going to name him Charlie. Cause I love that name.
I use the word 'and' way too much.
Anyways. This week has been amazing. hard. and... great! =P
Thank God for it. Thank Him for eveyday. no matter how 'bad' it is.
Live Life Bigger!
Be abandoningly in Love with Christ!
AND! I just saw my favorite commercial! hahahah!
Comments
Everything I go there, I'm always hoping that I'll see Mark or Keri...but they're never there. :/
Rain /is/ pretty amazing. The sun and clouds are pretty awesome too. Oh and volcanos ROCK!!
lol: 'little Charlie'....=P Orange Tabbies are as sweet as they get. They are like inherently sweeties. Love them.
HAHAHAHA! I /love/ that video =D